August 12, 2009

August 11, 2009

So today I woke up and went downstairs to hang out with Layne Aren and Dayna...I'm always the last to wake up in their household, haha. After that Layne and I set out for the day. We went to this photo place that I had never been to to pick up her like 6 rolls of 120 film she had taken with her beautiful new yashicamat medium format camera that had been processed. They all turned out! Now she just has to scan them once we go back to school. I'm excited, especially because Layne let me take a portrait of her with the yashicamat. I hope it turns out well. Anyways after that we went to La Cantera to go school shopping for meeee! Layne was my personal fashion consultant for the day. We got so much shopping done it was amazing! After that we hit up the orange cup then went back to her house. We hung out there for a while until we got hungry and decided to rent a movie and pick up La Madeline for dinner. We went back to her house where Hunter and Ilianna met us to watch the movie...we didn't end up watching the movie. But we did have fun hanging out. After that I came back to my house and hung up my new clothes as well as took a ton of clothes out of my closet to give away. Feels good. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Yay chance!
    In chicago?
    I visit yeah sometime>>>!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet honey bear! I go up on the 29th then you visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurss what?
    I got into SAIC.
    So like.. in a year, I see you ALL the time 'gain.

    ReplyDelete