August 27, 2009

August 26, 2009

Well apparently I can't keep up with anything.

Today started out with a bird flying as fast as it could into my living room window, hitting the ground, crying and bleeding to death. It was pretty brutal but I went back to eating my breakfast almost immediately. Later on I met my grandparents at EZ's for lunch! We had a fun time and after I went to their house. I had just finished reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest so we all watched the movie! It was great but I'm glad I read the book first! We also tried to find my grandpa's old vinyls...but were unsuccessful. I also helped them learn some facebook type things. After that I went home for a while but soon left to pick up some dinner from Bill Millers, have to get as much as I can in before I go back to Chicago on Saturday! Speaking of I really need to get packing. Anyways after that I just hung around the house. Oh! And so mini-me has been acting really weird lately...like WEIRD! She would always hide in my room or my parent's room and wouldn't eat her dinner in the kitchen. It never occured to me that something might be scarring her in the kitchen until I noticed that she HATED when I would throw anything away, she would freeeeak. So tonight I got her from under my parent's bed and brought her to our kitchen, she started tensing up. Then I brought her to the trash can and she just FREAKED OUT! So Tim took it into the garage. After that she didn't run away anymore! It was a miracle! Night!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you are the one who should be the psychologist!!! You helped figure out Mini-me's panic attacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heeeey! i'm loving your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete