August 10, 2009

August 9, 2009






Well I think it's about time for me to start back up again with this whole thing. It's almost the end of summer and so many things have happened! I have traveled all over to Indiana, Chicago, Kentucky and even Port Aransas haha. It's been a wonderful summer and I'll never forget it and everyone I met and those I came closer to. So as I end the summer and transition to my second semeter of college I will gladly continue writing about my day. I guess I should start with today, well technically yesterday since it's 3:45 in the morning. 


Today I woke up and got ready to go to church with Ilianna! We went to the 1 o'clock service at CBC and it was pretty good, I think I enjoy the normal service/speaker though. After that we went to Michael's and Walmart to buy supplies to make our own headbands. After that we went back to her house and ate sandwiches while watching Ace of Cakes. We attempted to mke headbands but nothing really was working out because we didn't have a hot glue gun haha. Then my dad called me and invited me to go see the Stoning of Soraya with him at the Bijou so I did and it was good, but sad...and bloody. After that I went over to Hunter's house to hang out with him and Justin Kelley. We watched UFC fights...well, they did. We played some apples to apples then went to ihop. Our waiter really liked us. Then we talked in the parking lot for probably 2 hours. It was a good night. I haven't been able to sleep well lately so maybe staying up so late will help me fall asleep easier tonight. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment