August 15, 2009

August 14, 2009

Today I woke up and Chelsea and I met Tim at Aloha's for a home cooked hawaiian meal! It was delish bo bish and a fun time. After that I dropped Chels off at home, went and picked up Layne and we were off to the McNay for some good fashioned art viewin'. Turns out the museum closed 45 minutes after we got there so that was a bummer, but we saw a lot of cool print making stuff so that was good. After that we went to Colin's house where we hung around with everyone until dinner. We all went to Los Cucos which wasnt that great...maybe I just didn't like what I got. Anyways after that Layne Colin and I met Eric at the movies where we saw Ponyo! It was so wonderful I loved itttt. After that we went back to Colin's house to hang out for the rest of the night. I'm gonna miss Layne when she goes to Fraaaaance this weekend :/

No comments:

Post a Comment